posted by Tiffany

No comments

It was a crazy morning. But I guess the whole last week has been. Friday-Saturday-Sunday-Monday-

Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday all blurred into one long never ending day. I had woke up late again, and though I had only been awake for 25 minutes I could already feel the tired frustration growing.
So in a huge rush, I kissed my sleeping honey on the cheek and make a b-line exit for the bedroom door. "ugh..." I thought..."again with the rushing everywhere... this isn't worth it!!" I could have just cried.
"Wait!" Matthew shot up in bed - clearly more asleep than not. "Lets pray!

My heart melted. I wasn't in the mind set for it and I certainly didn't have time. But it was exactly what I needed. I'm so grateful when Matthew forces me to take a quiet moment. No tv, no radio, internet or car, no rushing. Just quiet.
Have you listened to Keith Urban's song "Raining on Sunday"? Its an old one, but remains on my list of - "Top 5 Songs That Make Me Feel Better". Some times I sing it to myself on crazy days.

It ticks just like a Timex
It never lets up on you
Who said life was easy
The job is never through
It'll run us 'til we're ragged
It'll harden our hearts
And love could use a day of rest
Before we both start falling apart


Pray that it's raining on Sunday
Stormin' like crazy
We'll hide under the covers all afternoon
Baby whatever comes Monday
Can take care of itself
'Cause we got better things that we could do
When it's raining on Sunday


Your love is like religion
A cross in Mexico
And your kiss is like the innocence
Of a prayer nailed to a door
Oh surrender in much sweeter
When we both let it go
Let the water wash our bodies clean
And love wash our souls


I pray that it's raining on Sunday
Stormin' like crazy
We'll hide under the covers all afternoon
Baby whatever comes Monday
Can take care of itself
'Cause we got better things that we could do
When it's raining on Sunday

What helps you get through the crazy days?

Leave a Reply