posted by Tiffany

4 comments


Check out this super cute recipe card! Its a free pdf from the blog Vol. 25. (She has some other really cute downloads too - like love notes for your lover!) I'm trying to do better at meal planning and right now my recipe binder is just a billion printed pages that I can't never seem to sort through so I'm excited to put them on real recipe cards!

Do you meal plan? I'm not very good at coming up with something to make off the top of my head at the end of the day when we are both tired and hungry- I'm too much of a planner for that. So I have been gathering recipes I know we like to have on hand, picking two of them on Sunday night and adding whatever ingredients we don't already have to my shopping list for that week. That way I know that when hottie honey's stomach growls we have at least two options for a home made dinner. (Sometimes we still opt for pizza but who doesn't like a good pizza once and while! :) )   Do you have any easy-breezy dinners you love to make? I would love to give them a try! :)

4 comments

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply