print print print...clip clip clip...


posted by Tiffany

1 comment

For you who are using printable coupons only, this blogger (HERE) does a really good job of posting new links. This Coupon Databse (HERE) by the Krazy Coupon Lady is also a great resource. To use it I hit CTRL+F to search for items that are on my grocery list that I don't already have coupons for. For example, I type in "foil" to search for any coupons for aluminum foil. If the word you typed in is listed on the page it will highlight it, to see if there are any more, hit you enter key. Don't forget to print them twice!

Here are a few of my favorites right now -

  • 0.70 cents off any Pillsbury Cresents (HERE)
  • $1.00 off of any Gold'n Plump Natural Chicken (HERE) (I love this chicken - its MUCH better than the frozen bags)
  • $1.50 off and Pond's cream, towelette or cleansing product (HERE) (My favorite wipes for removing make-up)
Enjoy! :)

1 comment

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply