Closing time!


posted by Tiffany

4 comments

In my previous post I mentioned that we were waiting to hear back from a short sale that we made an offer on - That home didn't work out, but we loved the community so much that after a lot of praying we decided to pursue a new town home in the same community, just one street over from the original we were looking at. And finally, after what feels like forever and a lot of stress filled nights later, we did our final walk through tonight and we are about to close on our first home! Wow - I struggle to believe that in less than 24 hours we will be home owners! :)
Tonight, walking though for one final time before it officially becomes ours brought everything together for me. I'm super excited to move in our beautiful town home, to meet our neighbors, our new ward and get to know Spanish Fork. Its going to be an exciting time. Most of all though I'm exited to move on to this next stage of Matthew and my life together. Woot! We'll post pictures as soon as we can! :)

4 comments

Leave a Reply