posted by Tiffany

5 comments


I love food storage. It makes me feel safe and like I'm being a good wife. But our pantry is looking awful bare so I decided that it was time to start couponing again. I was sure that Matthew was going to groan when I suggested it, but he actually brought it up first!
So, I stopped by Walmart yesterday to get back into it.
Here is what I rounded up for just over $10.00 thanks to Utah County Walmarts now doubling coupons on Tuesdays.


Apple Vinegar
Mayo
Canned chili
an onion
2 cans of pineapple
1 I can't beleive its not butter
2 Jack Daniels BBQ sauces (our fav)
 2 Tabasco sauces
4 jars of pickles (thats a lot.. but they will be gone in no time.)
3 free hot sauses
4 free boxes of brownies
 2 free boxes of K-Y 
(which were not only free, but I made about .76 by buying them. nice.)

All I used were free printable internet coupons, which means you can do the same thing too. Here are some of the coupons I used that I know are still available.These are the prices after walmart doubles the coupon up to $1.00. You can print two of each from each computer. Easy-peasy.

Vlasic Pickles (depending on what size you want) = $1.98 - $0.55/1 Vlasic Coupon = 0.98
Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar 16 oz = $1.28 - $0.50/1 Vinegar Coupon = $0.28
Franks Red Hot Sauce 5 oz = $0.98 - $0.50/1 Franks Coupon = FREE + $0.2 overage
Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce 19 oz = $1.98 - $0.75/1 Jack Daniels Coupon = $0.98
 Uncle Bens Whole Grain White Rice Box 5.3 oz = $1.76 - $0.75/1 Uncle Ben Coupon = $0.76
Dole Pineapple 20 oz = $1.08 - $0.50/2 Dole Coupon = $0.58
 Goldfish Crackers = $1.98 - $0.55/1 Goldfish Coupon = $0.98
 Duncan Hines Snack Size Brownie Mix = $0.94 - $0.50/1 Duncan Hines Coupon = FREE

I'm thinking about ordering the Sunday paper for the coupon inserts again, it by far the fastest way to coupon and build a useful food storage. The Herald has a special where if you order 5 Sunday papers, they are only .93 each. If anyone wants to split a subscription, let me know - because I DEFINITELY don't want 5 Sunday papers myself! We would have food storage coming out of our ears!

5 comments

Leave a Reply